Tag

Etobicoke

Browsing

In 1953, Ross and Marg Brioux moved 2.5 kms west — from Wilgar Rd. to 5308 Dundas St. West in Etobicoke. The two storey farmhouse was one of a handful of heritage residences that remained on the ever-widening, commercialized street known as Hwy 5. In that house they raised their first born, Tippy — an

In 1943, William Louis Brioux lost his wife Ada (Guerin) in an automobile accident. Three of his grown children—Gontran (and his wife, Marge), Virginia (and her husband, Rudy, and young son, Paul) and Prosper gathered at William’s home on Wilgar in what was then the new subdivision of The Kingsway. First stop—Our Lady of Sorrows